Planning a party?
- Book early to reserve your party date as our schedule fills up quickly!
- During the performance, we ask that no food or drink be in the performance area. We recommend that eating and drinking be done before touching the animals/performance. This helps prevent small children from touching the animals and then sticking unwashed hands on their food and putting it in their mouths. This recommendation is for health and sanitation purposes.
- Pets and other animals on the property must be properly secured so that they do not interact or hurt REPCO’s animal ambassadors.
- We offer both indoor and outdoor birthday parties. If there is poor weather (i.e. very gusty days, rain, snow, extreme temperatures) please have an indoor alternative available for us. If no indoor alternative is provided, the event may have to be rescheduled. Outdoor show temperatures should be no lower than 70 degrees Fahrenheit and no higher than 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoor temperatures should also be in the same temperature range.
- If you or any party attendant have any allergies to plants, animals, perfumes, cleaning products, foods, etc. please let us know ahead of time so that we can make sure we offer a safe environment for your party.
- We ask that everyone remains in their seats during the program, so as not to startle the animals or block other party attendees' views.
- When planning your party, remember to allow REPCO an hour of setup and breakdown time to your party schedule.
CAKE IDEAS AND RECIPES
Party Favors and Supplies
Need party invitations, party favors, and party supplies? CLICK HERE for some available options!